Saturday, August 3, 2013

Bloggy blog blog blog.

Well, I'm back.  Guess what?  I still have ADD.  Fun, huh?  Actually, my life is spiraling quickly into a total shit-storm.  Like a "Shit-nado"....  Let's see... since we last met..... wife left (finally after living with me six months AFTER the divorce was final... total hell).  Had some great photography work, then lost that, then was unemployed for several months, then got the photography job I'm doing now, then wasn't working enough hours, so "corporate policy" said I had to go part time, so I lost my benefits, and then got a great interview for another job, but didn't get it because I was too impressive and they thought I would get bored with the work, and then convinced my job to nearly double my salary and take me back to full-time after the other photographer put in her notice.

So that brings us up to date.  Started seeing a psychoanalyst.  It's really nice because instead of hearing all the negative voices of my own and those around me who say negative things to me (ex-wife?  you listening?), I get to hear my therapist's voice saying positive things for a while after our weekly appointment.  I think it helps.

Since I don't have insurance, I am back to struggling to live with reduced meds.  I've knocked off the celexa the last week or so because it makes me super tired if I"m not taking the Ritalin.... which I have been doing my best to ration.  I skipped an appointment with my PCP because I didn't have insurance.  Well, I have to wait ANOTHER THREE MONTHS now to get my insurance back.  That alone is reason enough for me to find another job.  It makes me very angry to keep hearing "Well, sorry... but it's corporate policy..."   Assholes.

That said, it's late.  I should probably sleep.  I'm going to start writing here again.  Maybe somebody will read it, but maybe not.  I think it's important for me to write, and this is as good of a place as any.

1 comment:

  1. Very good points.

    Stimulant medications will exacerbate associate underlying psychological disorder moreover as have the potential aspect result of inflicting anxiety symptoms.

    Sometimes anxiety is secondary to the attention deficit disorder symptoms and every one of the implications that go at the side of that. in this case we tend to tend to treat the attention deficit disorder initial then appraise the anxiety.

    Many studies show that attention deficit disorder and Anxiety disorders area unit co-morbid at high rates.

    ReplyDelete